Hi all! First of all, I have to apologize for the lack of updates. I've kind of gotten myself into a stress hole, and there are a lot of real life things I have to take care of right now.
Now, in that vein, I'm going to announce kind of a new 'schedule' - I'm going to keep working on the comic, but I'll just put them up whenever I finish them. That way, there could be one a week, or two a week, or one after two weeks, or whatever - but I'll keep working on them either way. I'm working on one with some really tough pose stuff right now, so it's taking me a bit, but it'll be done soon. :)
I'll also be taking the opportunity here to do some more construction on the page, since it isn't entirely finished. This is a really good time to email me (Under the About link) about any suggestions you have for the page, or any bugs that you find. I'd really appreciate it. :P
We might go back to a regular schedule once things on my end start calming down, but for now it is what it is. Thanks to those of you who are reading. ;3
No comments:
Post a Comment